------ "...it is finished..." -- John 19:30 ------

Tuesday, February 05, 2008
ENTRY 36: My Tears Were Chicken Bones
I usually don't bother with this stuff, but I had the strangest dream last night. It wasn't necessarily dark or nightmarish, but it was highly unsettling all the same. I can't exactly remember where I was, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't all too relevant. The important part was that there was a huge tent, and whenever I would go into this tent (again, I can't remember why I needed to go into this tent so often, other than there was a person I wanted to see that resided in it) I'd start having to pull chicken bones out of my eyes. It was incredibly bizarre and a little chilling. All of a sudden, as soon as I'd go into the tent, my eyes would start feeling weird, and I'd need to pull chicken bones out of them.

There were several other people inside the tent, which was about the size of a basketball court, and it was full of either sewing machines or washer/dryer combos, not too sure which. Anyway, I was going in and out of this tent, and it got to the point where these two women began watching me, and they would laugh whenever I began crying chicken bones. After this happened a couple of times, my right eye starting irritating me to an unbearable degree: a small piece of bone had gotten stuck. It got to the point where I started trying to pry it out using a pocket knife (the one I bought while I was in Winnipeg several years ago...I have since lost it).

That's all I can remember; it wasn't distrubing while I was dreaming it, but the more I think about it, the more unsettling it seems. Crying out chicken bones? Seriously, man, that's a big WTF. I really don't put much stock in the whole interpretation thing, but I might have to check it out for this doozy of a dream.

Labels:

finished by Carter @ 2:22 AM  
2 Finished Comments:
  • At February 05, 2008 8:54 AM, Blogger Tony M said…

    Maybe you were hungry and subconsciously wanted fried chicken? Don't know; does seem a bit strange! Sorry I've nothing more to offer at this point...

     
  • At February 07, 2008 8:52 AM, Blogger cosmiccowgirl said…

    My general feeling simply based on symbols in dreams and without the benefit of understanding who you are and what those things represent in your life is this: the tent suggest a time of upcoming change in your life, the chicken bones coming from your eyes represent the fear and uncertainity that that change will bring, and the sewing machines/W/D suggests that the change is one of improvement, of a washing clean or repairing.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


The famous words of Jesus Christ resonate with my person: words impressing me with total, victorious finality. Words that I hope to say down the road.
Blogs
About Me

Name: Carter
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Finished Posts
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER