------ "...it is finished..." -- John 19:30 ------

Sunday, January 20, 2008
ENTRY 33: Up-Swing!
This is the first time I've been able to say this definatively in a long time: my life is looking up. Seriously! Things are good, and by the looks of it things can only get better! I could go into details about why I feel this way, but in all honesty I not completely sure why this is. Suffice to say that this is the first time in a WHILE that I've felt so optimistic, so this is a big deal. Don't want to break the high, quite yet!
finished by Carter @ 11:44 PM  
2 Finished Comments:
  • At January 23, 2008 2:10 AM, Blogger Llama said…

    Don't break the high!

    But I am a teensy-weensy bit jealous :P

     
  • At January 24, 2008 10:26 PM, Blogger King said…

    Natural high. Always good.

    After all, everything is just a matter of perspective in some cases.

    That, or lowering your standards =p.

    But still. There's always a reason to look up. =p

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


The famous words of Jesus Christ resonate with my person: words impressing me with total, victorious finality. Words that I hope to say down the road.
Blogs
About Me

Name: Carter
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Finished Posts
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER