------ "...it is finished..." -- John 19:30 ------

Monday, January 07, 2008
ENTRY 28: All Gone!
If you've been reading my blog you will know that I am an aspiring Number 2 Warrior of the World, and so I've been growing my hair. It had just turned the corner from unruly Amazon underbrush to full-fledged afro when my parents returned from Barbados/St. Vincent.

First order of business, of course, was to trim the hedges. I've lost my afro! Woe is me!

I have to say, though, that my mom did a pretty good job. I am now sporting a long-ish fade style, with rugged facial hair. I'm going for the mutton-chops, baby!

Labels:

finished by Carter @ 10:50 PM  
0 Finished Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


The famous words of Jesus Christ resonate with my person: words impressing me with total, victorious finality. Words that I hope to say down the road.
Blogs
About Me

Name: Carter
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Finished Posts
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER