------ "...it is finished..." -- John 19:30 ------

Thursday, January 31, 2008
ENTRY 35: Minor Setback
So, which is very unlike me, I stuck to my word and "asked" Joan out. As promised, I kept it very casual; I asked her if she had seen such-and-such a movie yet, since I was planning on seeing it later on in the week and was wondering if she wanted to come with. Good? Not good? I need some critique.

Unfortunately for me, she had (would you believe it) just seen the movie the day before, and warned me that it was kinda long, though it did have its good parts. And so, I was left empty-handed. She did, however, thank me for checking...

Minor setback. I don't think she was completely blowing me off...I hope so, anyway. The adventure continues!

BLOG PLAYLIST
"Focus" - Joe Budden
"No Transitory" - Alexisonfire
"Close Edge" - Mos Def

Labels: ,

finished by Carter @ 8:46 AM  
1 Finished Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


The famous words of Jesus Christ resonate with my person: words impressing me with total, victorious finality. Words that I hope to say down the road.
Blogs
About Me

Name: Carter
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Finished Posts
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER