------ "...it is finished..." -- John 19:30 ------

Wednesday, January 09, 2008
ENTRY 29: One Step Closer to the Dream
Last couple of days (since Resolution Day, really) I've been kicking around the house, essentially being nothing more than a lazy (and at times, really sick) turd. It took me until early yesterday evening to realize that I had inadvertently accomplished exactly what I had set out to do.

Somewhere along the line, while I acted much like a couch (more of a bed) potato, I was able to get accepted into the Trebas Institute for the Film & Television Production and Post-Production program. In the first and second semesters, we learn (among other things) about screenwriting, which is what I'm truly interested in. Along the way, I'll learn about directing, production, and editing. Couldn't hurt!

On top of that, I may be starting as early as NEXT MONTH! Is that crazy or what? Ha, I was kinda just loafing around the house no more than 5 hours ago, when I stop and was like Whoa...I could be back in school in a couple of weeks! Hadn't realized I was following my Resolution so closely.

Labels: , ,

finished by Carter @ 12:10 AM  
0 Finished Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


The famous words of Jesus Christ resonate with my person: words impressing me with total, victorious finality. Words that I hope to say down the road.
Blogs
About Me

Name: Carter
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Finished Posts
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER