------ "...it is finished..." -- John 19:30 ------

Saturday, December 15, 2007
ENTRY 17: Ugh
Ugh. If there exists a word in the English language that completely describes how I feel at the moment, then that would be it. You know you've had a good night when you only have one sock on when you wake up and the other one is underneath your pillow.

Yeah, to say I'm slightly disoriented at the moment would be an understatement (Blogger's edit: the amount of spelling mistakes I've had to clean up in this one post is ridiculous). Head was pounding dully like a sledge hammer, but some good ol' Honey Nut Cheerios put that baby to bed in a hurry.

A LOT of people had injested their fair share of the ol' ethanol last night. I don't have time to get into the details at the moment; I have to go to church, which means I have to leave the house in 2 minutes haha.

Labels: , ,

finished by Carter @ 9:52 AM  
0 Finished Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


The famous words of Jesus Christ resonate with my person: words impressing me with total, victorious finality. Words that I hope to say down the road.
Blogs
About Me

Name: Carter
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Finished Posts
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER