------ "...it is finished..." -- John 19:30 ------

Thursday, December 06, 2007
ENTRY 12: Christmas Considerations
God I had a big dinner but I'm already starving -- it's going to be a LONG night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm. There has been a big turn-around in the last 24 hours or so. I guess it should have come as no surprise, but it has. My mom has officially informed me about this holiday trip they are taking: they depart in just over a week's time and come back in the new year. This means that I'd have the house to myself for just over two weeks. The surprising part is that they've found me a ticket -- if, that is, I can (read: want) to take it.

I thought about whether or not heading off to Barbados with the fam for the Christmas holidays is something that I really want to do. On the one hand, I think getting away from Toronto for a while is something that I should definitely be looking into. Besides, when's the next time I'll be able to go to Barbados? Yeah, probably not for a while. On the other hand, having the house to myself for two weeks would be pretty sweet, too (see previous post). On top of that, I was kind of hoping to spending Christmas with Twin M, and if I head off to B-dos that's definitely not going to happen. I CAN do with a break from delivering newspapers and sub-zero temperatures, on the other hand.

I dunno...I have yet to come to a final decision. But hey, it might not even be in my hands; I have to make sure work OK's the possibility of the trip. I don't want to end up coming back from B-dos and finding out that I no longer have a job. I'll find out about that at the end of my shift today.

Anyhoo, today should be pretty interesting...I'm going bowling with a co-worker (she's from Trinidad and says she's never been bowling before), but who knows there's a good chance that she'll flop on me -- wouldn't THAT be the story of my life? Hardy har har.

Labels: , , , ,

finished by Carter @ 12:02 AM  
1 Finished Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


The famous words of Jesus Christ resonate with my person: words impressing me with total, victorious finality. Words that I hope to say down the road.
Blogs
About Me

Name: Carter
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Finished Posts
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER