------ "...it is finished..." -- John 19:30 ------

Thursday, December 06, 2007
ENTRY 13: Life Story
She flopped on me.

Apparently her dad is flying in from Trinidad tomorrow, so it is imperative that she clean up the house today. Hence, why bowling + movie is "postponed". Additionally, she's thinking about changing her shift, because all of a sudden working overnights is "scary" (her words not mine).

So I'll stay in and watch a movie off of Rogers On Demand. Such is life! Hardy har har.
finished by Carter @ 8:38 AM  
1 Finished Comments:
  • At December 08, 2007 3:06 PM, Blogger King said…

    Life never comes easy. And if it did, it probably wouldn't be as fun =p.

    Glad to see you still writing.

    And where are you these days, I hardly see yer!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


The famous words of Jesus Christ resonate with my person: words impressing me with total, victorious finality. Words that I hope to say down the road.
Blogs
About Me

Name: Carter
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Finished Posts
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER