------ "...it is finished..." -- John 19:30 ------

Monday, June 09, 2008
ENTRY 53: My First Class is in Less Than 8 Hours
I'm so excited!

I don't know if I'll be able to get any sleep right now. I'm here sitting on my bed ready to get some shut-eye; I feel tired, but at the same time I'm wide awake. I can't help but wonder what my first class at film school is going to be like. Will it be everything I was hoping for, or will it be a total bust?

Crap...just realized I have a meeting at 11:30 with the financial advisor. Looks like I won't be getting much sleep then! Bleh.

I'll report back with how it goes!

Labels:

finished by Carter @ 7:55 AM  
1 Finished Comments:
  • At June 29, 2008 9:16 AM, Blogger Llama said…

    Hey.. Been awhile since I dropped by. Hope the film school is going well. How was the first class at film school?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


The famous words of Jesus Christ resonate with my person: words impressing me with total, victorious finality. Words that I hope to say down the road.
Blogs
About Me

Name: Carter
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Finished Posts
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER