------ "...it is finished..." -- John 19:30 ------

Sunday, March 02, 2008
ENTRY 46: I Should Be Sleeping
It's 4 o'clock in the morning, and I can't sleep. I've got a small headache, too, so I really shouldn't be staring at a computer screen. I can't help it, though; I need something that'll help ease the mind a little.

I woke up around 3 o'clock and my mind was racing. Everything was trying to garner my full attention all at the same time. I felt like pulling my hair out, I was so frustrated. Why can't I just sleep? Why do I have to have all these thoughts cropping up now, of all times? I don't want to be thinking about the war that's going on in my church, and there are better times to think about Joan that in the middle of the night when all you want to do is sleep.

Of course my thoughts are eventually going to turn to her. Joan wins out every time. Have you ever gone through instances in your head, and tried to work out how said instances could have gone differently, in such a way that you would have gotten a big Hollywood dramatic kiss at the end of it? Or is that just me being pathetic and lonely? LOL

Bah! I can't even watch any of the Dexter episodes I downloaded because the rest of the fam is asleep. This bites!
finished by Carter @ 3:58 AM  
2 Finished Comments:
  • At March 04, 2008 1:08 AM, Blogger King said…

    Make a list of things that is bothering you the most.

    Then check if anything you do now or in the near future (2 days max) will or can affect the outcome such that the outcome would be what you want.

    If not, there's no point in thinking about it. If it is meant to be, it would be. After all, its a matter of timing and a LOT of coincidences, the way that this happens =/.

    And no, trying to learn from your mistakes is good. But ultimately dwelling on them isn't useful. Unless you invent a time machine. I've given up on that idea though. Something about too much work and trying to break the laws of physics. =p

    Btw, you free next weekend? Mei's having a b-day thing, and just come out man. Maybe seeing old friends would cheer you up.

    And I got smash Brothers Brawl working (jap version) with four controllers, so we could do that afterwards too. So what do you say?

     
  • At March 19, 2008 12:58 PM, Blogger Llama said…

    "Have you ever gone through instances in your head, and tried to work out how said instances could have gone differently, in such a way that you would have gotten a big Hollywood dramatic kiss at the end of it?"

    Heehee. Well, you're not the only one being pathetic, if that's any consolation.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


The famous words of Jesus Christ resonate with my person: words impressing me with total, victorious finality. Words that I hope to say down the road.
Blogs
About Me

Name: Carter
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Finished Posts
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER