------ "...it is finished..." -- John 19:30 ------

Wednesday, February 27, 2008
ENTRY 44: Dungeons & Drangons Premiere
So today was FINALLY the first day of Dungeons & Dragons play, and I really didn't know what to expect. I had no idea how to play and how things were to proceed. I basically was going in blind and operating on faith. Overall, it was a fresh, exciting experience, more so than I had believed possible. We really got into it. My character is a 6'5", 260-lb half-orc tank named Oxx. He's been enslaved by a village his entire life (16 years) and has just fought back and slaughtered practically the entire town. I'd get into the story, but it'd take forever....maybe some other time. :P

We've played twice this week and already Oxx is kick-ass. His scythe deals out a ridiculous amount of damage, and his strength is off the charts, baby! Lovin' it.

We won't be playing again until next week, since not everyone will be in the office at the same time until Tuesday night. Just as well; we've just completed our first dungeon and are on our way to the closest village. Our dungeon master hadn't set that up yet, so it's good that he'll have several days in order to do that.

Kevin, you would LOVE this game LOL

Labels: ,

finished by Carter @ 8:05 AM  
1 Finished Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


The famous words of Jesus Christ resonate with my person: words impressing me with total, victorious finality. Words that I hope to say down the road.
Blogs
About Me

Name: Carter
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Finished Posts
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER