------ "...it is finished..." -- John 19:30 ------

Sunday, March 09, 2008
ENTRY 49: Holy Snow!!!
Welcome to spring, everyone! It's been a quite a winter. Tell you the truth, I've had enough of winter, thank you very much...!

But it seems winter isn't done with us here in Toronto. In the last 24 hours, we've had to shovel the driveway 3 times; collectively I'd estimate that about 40 cm has fallen. The banks on either side of our driveway are at least 10 feet high. It's absolutely ridiculous.

I was supposed to have a party-filled weekend, but because of the weather most of them got canceled.

I really hope this is it. We haven't had this much snow in years, and I was starting to get used to the tranquil winters. We've been blasted by city-crippling blizzards, and it's getting a little old. Enough already!

BLOG PLAYLIST
"Frank Sinatra" - Cake (a GREAT song...a co-worker introduced me to it and I love it)
"Star Wars" - Nas (another awesome song...great lyrics...I need to listen to it more often)
"Hey There Delilah" - Plain White T's

Labels: , ,

finished by Carter @ 9:49 AM  
3 Finished Comments:
  • At March 10, 2008 11:56 PM, Blogger King said…

    Heh. I think yours is the only blog I still keep up with.

     
  • At March 18, 2008 12:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey Matt its Lyndl, did you see The Orphanage yet? Isnt it amazing?

     
  • At April 14, 2008 10:28 PM, Blogger Tony M said…

    Well, here are some options:

    - wait for global warming to do away with snow globally (yeah, like that'll happen)
    - move somewhere like Alabama (where I live, southern USA) where we don't really have snow (once every couple of years we'll have enough to make a dozen snowballs; I think it globally - er, locally - warmed here back before the Americas were highly populated, due to the Indians and their smoke signals, leaving us with such a warm climate... heh-heh, kidding, of course)

    Sorry to hear of your weather. It got cold here today, although not quite cold enough for snow (the weather on the internet said something about possible snow flurries, but I never saw any). But this is the exception, not the norm, for April.

    Wishing you better weather!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


The famous words of Jesus Christ resonate with my person: words impressing me with total, victorious finality. Words that I hope to say down the road.
Blogs
About Me

Name: Carter
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Finished Posts
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER