------ "...it is finished..." -- John 19:30 ------

Tuesday, March 04, 2008
ENTRY 48: Make Up Your Mind
Quick post; have to rant a little bit before I head off to work.

Yesterday was a beautiful day. It was surprisingly warm (12 degrees Celsius, which is unheard of in early March nowadays), all the ice and snow was melting finally, even the birds were out singing, a sure sign that spring was finally beginning to rear its wonderful head.

I wake up from my "mid-day" nap (meaning I woke up at 8:45 pm), took a shower, lamented at another game lossed by my beloved Raptors, and look out the window. It's snowing that crazy. I scream in terror, and my mom goes: "What, you didn't watch the news? There's gonna be a huuuge snowstorm tonight. Freezing rain, too!"

Why? Why can't it all just be OVERRRRR?!

Labels: ,

finished by Carter @ 9:46 PM  
0 Finished Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


The famous words of Jesus Christ resonate with my person: words impressing me with total, victorious finality. Words that I hope to say down the road.
Blogs
About Me

Name: Carter
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Finished Posts
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER