------ "...it is finished..." -- John 19:30 ------

Saturday, May 24, 2008
ENTRY 51: Strange Times
Before anybody asks, no the title of this entry is NOT a reference to Marvel's Master of the Mystics. Hardy har har....sorry, I couldn't resist!

If you have been reading up, then you'll know that I'm referring to the craziness happening at my church right now, and as I had predicted in my last post, things have gotten a heckuva lot worse. The situation has exploded; it's being talked about all over the diocese of Toronto, the bishops are furious, and -- get this -- even the police have been called in. It is absolutely insane.

But that's all I can really say about that situation; a gag order has been issued on all parishioners and participants in the various incidents that have recently transpired. Yeah, ridiculous, is it not?

Labels: ,

finished by Carter @ 5:23 AM  
1 Finished Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


The famous words of Jesus Christ resonate with my person: words impressing me with total, victorious finality. Words that I hope to say down the road.
Blogs
About Me

Name: Carter
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Finished Posts
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER