------ "...it is finished..." -- John 19:30 ------

Thursday, November 29, 2007
ENTRY 6: Here Comes My Weekend
You ever get the feeling that things are going to go unconventionally better than usual? As the clock here at work continues to tick towards 7:00 am, strangely I am experiencing a cautiously growing feeling of excitment and euphoria. I know it sounds like some literary exaggeration, but it isn't; I actually feel euphoric. For the life of me, I couldn't provide you with a satisfactory explanation as to why. Is there anything special planned for tomorrow? Hardly.

I was searching through craigslist yesterday (a GREAT site, btw -- you can find ANYTHING on that thing), and I discovered a whole new section: "gigs". At the end of my scouting, I had a couple of ads that seriously needed responding to. One was a talent agency looking for new acts, and the other was a distribution company looking for albums to press. I will be contacting both of these sources for obvious reasons. Yet another ad was looking for talent to perform (for free, albeit) at a small student bar/club on Wednesday nights. Something to consider. Will anything come of all this? I don't know, but I certainly hope so! Can't get the hopes up too high, I guess.

I've started to seriously shop for a laptop that would work for me. I really don't need anything top-of-the-line, that's for sure -- just something that would work for my screenwriting, blogging, and multimedia needs. I have over $1000 saved, so it won't be a problem to buy one.

I'm still very apprehensive over the imminent youth group meeting at my church. I have, however, thought long and hard over what I can say, and I've solidified my philosophy. I'll make sure to chronicle how it goes during the aftermath.

Labels: , , , , ,

finished by Carter @ 6:22 AM  
1 Finished Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


The famous words of Jesus Christ resonate with my person: words impressing me with total, victorious finality. Words that I hope to say down the road.
Blogs
About Me

Name: Carter
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Finished Posts
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER