------ "...it is finished..." -- John 19:30 ------

Monday, November 19, 2007
ENTRY 1: Crossroads
And I know what you're thinking, so let me get it out of the way and slap you right off the bat for thinking the title was a Britney Spears allusion. I am, figuratively speaking, at several crossroads in my life right now, so much so that ultimatums are being drawn.

As a rule I don't react well to ultimatums. I don't think many people do. But I have to admit that sometimes ultimatums can be necessary, and I am probaby 75% willing to concede that in my case drastic measures need to be taken. I'm kind of stuck in a rut. I'm making money, granted, but as of now there isn't much of a future in sight. Well, not an acceptable future in some people's eyes.

I know things have to change. I get it; I'm FAR from being a naive idiot -- idealistic, maybe, but not naive. Anyhow, it goes without saying that something's gotta give. Have you ever been in such a situation? Have you felt the extreme pressure? Almost as if you're running out of air and you're still uncomfortably far away from the water's surface?

Labels: , ,

finished by Carter @ 6:30 AM  
0 Finished Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


The famous words of Jesus Christ resonate with my person: words impressing me with total, victorious finality. Words that I hope to say down the road.
Blogs
About Me

Name: Carter
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Finished Posts
Archives
Shoutbox

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER